Sunday, February 15, 2009

.

this is very strange. i am very lightheaded and my brain feels like it is silently scream, like a ringing in my ears. i ate & i slept, but i feel like i'm going to pass out. i wish i didn't leave my apartment this morning. i have so much studying to get accomplished today.

again, this is highly unusual. now my eyes are tearing and i feel like a big jerk in the library. everyone's going to think someone broke up with me. i don't feel panic-ed or nervous about anything yet my body feel like it's going to have a panic attack. i'm shaking. why isn't my computer a doctor or my mother? fix me. i'm going to put my head down. fuck. i hope it's just that time of the month. i'd rather be dead then feel like this... it's the feeling after you throw up and you dry heave after. fuck. i'm going to put my head down.

No comments:

Post a Comment