Friday, March 20, 2009

little black ache.

most of my morning hours are either spent: 
A.) reading
B.) organizing my oncoming day
C.) daydreaming in my little notebook

neither of which are studying organic chemistry, woe is me. i got a TB shot this morning. one step closer to opening the minds of young, sickly UMDNJ children and downloading so great images in them. i wish cate lived here with me - every moment would be greatly improved. the huge existentialist-ic talk we was like the vicks vapor rub for my illogical brain. obviously, i will much better and will continue it. i want to abolish a few more empty words out of my vocabulary. as for now organic :(, bishop allen and broccoli will continue.

"Chasing my excuses to the end of the night
Tried to make a friend, but it ended with a fight
I don't know why, and I don't know when
But my keys have found a way to lock me out again
Sleeping on the subway in my interview tie
Wander through the rain, sit and wonder why
I haven't got a plan, I haven't got a clue
I've only got one lonely thing that's gonna see me through

I got my little black ache
My little black ache won't fade "

No comments:

Post a Comment