Wednesday, April 1, 2009

sleepy puppy.

i have a mountainous heap of work to finish, and i'm a sleepy puppy.


but it's a-okay. and i cannot stop listening to this song, or actually this whole album, oh the beautiful men.
"slow decay, I won't stop fighting you! who do you think that is there? i came to fight. i am in the air. i always fall in these fights, I know why and from the best strains of life, I don't write, controlling the age, it takes a toll on my brain. now who do you think that is there? only call them when I know I don't see them, i only call them when I know I don't see them"

http://www.myfriendstoldmeaboutyou.com/
cate, let's find this and watch it. it's only 26 minutes. i know it looks like a lot of moves we've seen, but it's still like all the good ones we've seen. - pretentious maybe, so it's been quoted.

1 comment: